Financial Planning Case Study
Many clients come to us to achieve greater clarity about, and control over their finances.
- The client wished to have a clearer picture of the cost of their current and desired lifestyle.
- The client wished to understand what might be achieved in terms of these goals & objectives personally and for their family especially in the area of education fees and retirement planning.
- The client wished to have greater control over their finances.
- By building a financial plan we now know what is required to achieve their goals whilst making the best use of resources.
- Within the Financial Plan we allowed for education costs and pension investment.
- The financial planning process provides the client with a plan towards achieving their lifestyle goals.
- In identifying their ‘Number’, the client then realized what is achievable with the right strategy in place.
- The financial plan provided peace of mind in knowing that the client has begun to address children’s education & retirement issues.