Investment Planning Case Study
Many clients come to us to help simplify an array of different investments, accumulated over many years.
- The client had an array of different investments including share trading accounts, lump sum investment products, post retirement products ( ARF’s), and various deposit accounts. He wished to simplify his position if possible.
- There was no evident investment strategy or understanding of the clients risk profile.
- There was a lack of understanding regarding the different products and the associated risks along with the various costs & charges.
- We obtained information on values, charging structures, funds etc. on each investment product.
- We provided a report & recommendations outlining our thoughts on the products held.
- We determined his risk profile and developed an agreed investment strategy.
- The client now has a clear understanding of his arrangements and lump sum investments were combined into a single structure at a reduced annual management fee.
- We attended meetings with the client with two stockbroking firms. After choosing a firm, the individual share trading accounts were combined along with an advisory service being provided at no extra annual cost to the client.
- Our on-going service provides peace of mind to the client in knowing that his investments have an agreed investment strategy linked to his risk profile with our firm monitoring progress.